- What does H&E Equipment Services "do"?
- As one of the largest integrated equipment services companies in the United States focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment, H&E Equipment Services rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: (1) hi-lift or aerial platform equipment; (2) cranes; (3) earthmoving equipment; and (4) material handling equipment. By providing equipment rental, sales, and on-site parts, repair and maintenance functions under one roof, we are a one-stop provider for our customers' varied equipment needs. This full service approach provides us with multiple points of customer contact, enables us to maintain a high quality rental fleet, as well as an effective distribution channel for fleet disposal and provides cross-selling opportunities among our new and used equipment sales, rental, parts sales and service operations.
- What is your stock symbol?
- H&E Equipment Services trades on Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol HEES.
- Who is H&E Equipment Services' Stock Transfer Agent?
- Questions concerning stock transfers, account consolidations, dividend payments, lost certificates, change of address, receipt of duplicate material, and any other account related matters should be directed to
Transfer Agent Computershare
PO Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
Corporate Website: http://www.computershare.com/investor
- Does H&E Equipment Services pay a dividend?
- The declaration of dividends is discretionary and will be subject to a final determination by the Board of Directors each quarter after its review of, among other things, business and market conditions. Please visit the Dividend History page for more information on paid and payable dividends.
- Can I buy stock directly from H&E Equipment Services?
- At this time, H&E Equipment Services does not have a direct stock purchase and sale plan. To purchase H&E Equipment Services stock, you must use a broker to complete your transaction.
- How do I contact the Company's Investor Relations Department?
- Please contact Jeff Chastain, Vice President of Investor Relations, at 1-225-726-3361 or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.